Acceptance of Terms
The Grove attempts to ensure that the Materials, Services and other information on this Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite these efforts, the Materials, Services and other information contained on this Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. The Grove makes no representations as to the completeness or accuracy of the Materials, Services and other information on this Site. For example, Services referenced on this Site may be unavailable or may have different attributes than those listed.
Intellectual Property; Limited License to Users; Trademark Information
The trademarks, service marks, logos, URLs and domain names (“Marks”) displayed on this Site are the property of The Grove or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of The Grove or such third party that may own the Marks.
Use of Site and Services
You shall pay all costs and charges, including phone charges and telecommunications equipment costs, that you incur in order to access or use the Site, Services and Materials. You must adhere to all limitations on dissemination, usage and reproduction of any Materials that you download from the Site that are subject to such limitations. You agree to use the Services only to access, download, utilize, post, send or receive Materials in an appropriate manner as related to the particular Materials or Services being accessed or used by you. As some examples of improper activities when accessing or using the Site, Materials or Services, you agree that you shall not:
- Collect, harvest, mine or engage in any other activity to obtain e-mail addresses, phone numbers, personal information or any other information about others.
- Use or attempt to gain access to or use another’s account, password or computer systems whether through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- Remove or falsely add to any Materials any copyright, trademark or other legal or proprietary rights notices, author attributions or other information such as origin or source of the Material.
- Access or attempt to access any Material that you are not authorized to access or Materials through any means not intentionally made available through the Site or Services.
- Make available any files containing Materials where you do not own or control, or have not received the necessary licenses to, all Intellectual Property Rights, rights of privacy and publicity and all other rights in and to such Materials.
- Use the Site, Services or any Materials in any manner that infringes any Intellectual Property Rights or other rights of any party.
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site, or any Services, Materials or systems resources.
- Post or otherwise submit any software, programs or files that are harmful or disruptive of another’s equipment, software or other property, including any corrupted files, time bombs, Trojan horses, viruses and worms.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Download any Materials posted by another that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in such manner.
- Disrupt, interfere or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site or other affiliated or linked sites, Materials or Services.
- Access or use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any The Grove server or the network(s) connected to any The Grove server.
- Post or otherwise submit any topic, name, material or information that is child pornography, defamatory, excessively violent, harassing, inappropriate, indecent, lascivious, lewd, obscene, profane, racist, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable.
- Prepare, compile, use, download or otherwise copy any Site user directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof, or transmit, provide or otherwise distribute (whether or not for a fee) such directory or information to any third party.
- Engage in any chain letters, contests, junk e-mail, pyramid schemes, spamming, surveys or any other duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Violate the rights of The Grove or any third party (including rights of privacy and publicity) or abuse, defame, harass, stalk or threaten another.
- Market any goods or services for any business purpose (including advertising and making offers to buy or sell goods or services), unless specifically allowed to do so by The Grove.
The Grove, in its sole discretion, may (but has no obligation to) monitor or review the Materials and Services at any time. The Grove may at any time without notice and in its sole discretion: (a) terminate a Service, access to or use of any Materials or an area of the Site where Materials are posted or submitted; and (b) disclose any information related to your use of a Service or Material, or the substance of any of your posted or submitted Materials, as The Grove deems necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. You agree to use extra care when disclosing any personally identifiable information about yourself in any Services or when you post or otherwise submit any Materials.
If you are required to establish an account in connection with a particular Service or Material, you must complete the designated registration process for such Service or Material. All required registration information that you provide must be current, complete and accurate and kept up to date on a prompt, timely basis. If required, you must also choose a user name and password for such account. It is your sole responsibility to keep your account number, user name, password and other sensitive information confidential. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, you shall notify The Grove immediately. If any Services or Materials provide password-restricted access to your sensitive information then by accessing or using this Site and setting up a password-restricted account for such Services or Materials, you consent to The Grove display of such information via such Services or Materials and accept all risks of unauthorized access to such information.
Use of Materials
Except as indicated to the contrary elsewhere on this Site, you may view, download, and print the Materials available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
- You will not quote or display Materials, or any portions thereof, out of context.
- The Grove reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download and print the Materials available via this Site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from The Grove.
- Use of Materials for any other purpose is expressly prohibited and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
The rights specified above to view, download and print Materials available on this Site are not applicable to the design, layout or look and feel of this Site. Such elements of the Site are protected by law, including trade dress, trademark, unfair competition and other laws, and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No Mark, graphic, sound or image from the Site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by The Grove. In addition, various sections of the Site may showcase the work of creative professionals. Such Materials belong to their creators, may be protected by Intellectual Property Rights and are for display purposes only. Accordingly, you may not download or print these works unless there is a notice associated with the work expressly permitting such uses.
You are solely and entirely responsible for all of your User Materials that you post or otherwise submit via the Site or Services. You shall assume all risks associated with the use of your User Materials including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of your User Materials. The Grove does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of your User Materials. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Site or Services, you may be exposed to User Materials from others that are offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable.
The Grove Rights to Submitted User Materials
For all of your User Materials that you post or otherwise submit to the Site, you grant The Grove and the users of this Site an unrestricted, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free and fully paid up license under all Intellectual Property Rights to use, reproduce, publicly display, publicly perform, copy, edit, modify, translate, reformat, transmit and distribute such User Materials, with or without having your name attached to such User Materials, in any manner or form and for any purpose, with full rights to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of distribution, and you also acknowledge and agree that The Grove is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you provide for any purpose without any compensation to you. You acknowledge and agree that The Grove shall not be liable for any failure to store User Materials on the Site at any time.
Restriction and Termination of Use
The Grove may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site, Services and Materials at any time in The Grove sole discretion, without prior notice or liability to you.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Site, Services or Materials may include links that will take you to other sites outside of the Site (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are provided by The Grove to you as a convenience and the inclusion of the links do not imply any endorsement by The Grove of any Linked Site. The Grove has no control of the Linked Sites and you therefore acknowledge and agree that The Grove is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, any link contained in a Linked Site or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. You further acknowledge and agree that The Grove is not responsible for any form of transmission (e.g. webcasting) received from any Linked Site.
Warranties and Disclaimers
THIS SITE, MATERIALS AND SERVICES DESCRIPTIONS MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES, OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. EASYWAY MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE SITE, MATERIALS AND SERVICES AT ANY TIME IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE. THE SITE, MATERIALS AND SERVICES MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND EASYWAY MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE THE SITE, MATERIALS AND SERVICES.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT: (i) EASYWAY DOES NOT CONTROL, ENDORSE, OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY MATERIALS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING THIRD-PARTY VENDORS AND THIRD PARTIES ACCESSIBLE THROUGH LINKED SITES; (ii) EASYWAY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER ABOUT ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES, THEIR MATERIALS OR SERVICES; (iii) ANY DEALINGS YOU MAY HAVE WITH SUCH THIRD PARTIES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK; AND (iv) EASYWAY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MATERIALS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES.
EASYWAY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, SERVICES AND ANY ACTIONS RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND MATERIALS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EASYWAY WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY RELATED TO USER MATERIALS ARISING UNDER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, LIBEL, PRIVACY, PUBLICITY, OBSCENITY OR OTHER LAWS. EASYWAY ALSO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE MISUSE, LOSS, MODIFICATION OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY USER MATERIALS.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO NINETY (90) DAYS.
Personal Information and Privacy
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL EASYWAY OR ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE OR IF EASYWAY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ANY OTHER CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (1) THE ACCESS OR USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE, SERVICES, OR MATERIALS; (2) THE STATEMENTS OR ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OR VIA THE SITE, SERVICES OR MATERIALS; (3) ANY DEALINGS WITH VENDORS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES; (4) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS, USER MATERIALS OR OTHER DATA; (5) ANY INFORMATION THAT IS SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED; (6) ANY SERVICES AVAILABLE THAT ARE DELAYED OR INTERRUPTED; (7) ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE; OR (8) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE ANY LINKED SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Spam E-Mail and Postings
Advertisements and Promotions
The Grove may run advertisements and promotions from third parties via the Site, Services or Materials in any manner or mode and to any extent. Your communications, activities, relationships and business dealings with any third parties advertising or promoting via the Site, Services or Materials, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, shall be solely matters between you and such third parties. You acknowledge and agree that The Grove is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such non-The Grove advertisers on the Site or in connection with the Services or Materials.
Indemnity and Liability
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by The Grove from its offices within the State of Nebraska, United States of America. By accessing this Site, you agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this Site shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the State of Nebraska, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of an appropriate state or federal court in Nebraska with respect to such matters.